Sunday, May 13, 2007

So It Begins... or The Reluctant Blogger

I am beginning my 27 month stint in the Peace Corps on June 3rd. I will be in DC from the 3rd until the 5th, and then in El Salvador for a little over two years. I have started this blog to record my thoughts/experiences. This way, rather than inundating your mailboxes with impersonal mass emails you can decide for yourselves if you are interested in my stories.

I don't know why, but I am very reluctant to have a "blog" (as shown by my need to put quotation marks around the word). Anyways, this is an experiment with a decent chance of failure. I have no idea what sort of internet access I will have in El Salvador or what sort of personal drive I will have to update my blog. If this blog does fail or if you just want to hear from me a little more often, please email me and I will respond.

4 comments:

Eddie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eddie said...

That's a really great title for your blog.

Lafan said...

I have been a blogger for years... welcome to the future! everybody's doing it!

cant wait to see you at the wedding... it's gonna be crazy!!

olof

Erla Ósk said...

Glad to see that you joined the blog community... you're gonna love it!

See you this weekend :)